We are committed to working alongside our members to prevent spam and spammers from negatively affecting the Airtime experience. Anyone violating this policy is subject to account restriction, suspension, and possible termination.
What’s considered spam?
Airtime defines spam as repetitive content or behavior that negatively impacts the experience of other Airtime members. Prohibited behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Creating an Airtime account for the sole purpose of promoting a product, service, or message
- Repeating actions or comments after the user has requested them to stop
- Sending a large number of messages for the purpose of promoting a product, service, or message
- Sending messages that attempt to trick users into revealing sensitive information, such as passwords or financial details
- Repeatedly posting messages that contain false or misleading information
What to do if you experience spam
We encourage you to use our moderation tools to manage your Airtime experience.
If policy-violating behaviors persist after attempting to resolve the situation using the self-moderation tools listed above, you can also report them so our team can review and take appropriate actions.