Airtime is serious about creating a safe and welcoming platform for all of our members. In order to ensure the comfort and safety of our community, we prohibit exploitative sexual content. Anyone violating this policy is subject to account restriction, suspension, and possible termination.
What is exploitative sexual content?
Airtime defines exploitative sexual content as content that exploits, harms, or takes advantage of someone else for the purpose of sexual gratification or arousal. Prohibited behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Sharing sexually explicit content or images of others without their consent
- Sharing content that depicts or describes sexual activity involving individuals who are unable to consent due to incapacitation, mental disability, or coercion
- Sharing content that depicts or describes sexual activity involving violence or deception
- Soliciting sexually explicit material or acts in exchange for money or other favors
- Content that depicts or describes sexual activity involving children (see our Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation policy for more information)
What to do if you experience exploitative sexual content
If you experience exploitative sexual content on Airtime, please report it so that our team can review it and take appropriate action.
If you or someone you know is being exploited, contact the Cyber Tipline at https://report.cybertip.org/ or call (1-800-THE-LOST) for 24/7 support.