In a world where social networks often end up isolating people, Airtime is all about bringing people together. Here, we strive to create the best and safest possible experience so that everyone can have a good time sharing interests, topics, and friendships in live communities.
At Airtime, we have five core values: inclusivity, creativity, curiosity, spontaneity, and respect. Each of these values is deeply connected to the others. We believe that a community built on the foundations of inclusivity and respect naturally leads to creativity, curiosity, and spontaneity. We encourage exploration without intimidation. Discovery without fear.
In creating these Community Guidelines, we seek to uphold each of our core values. Our goal is to accommodate the broadest range of self-expression while balancing the need for all members to be able to use Airtime safely and enjoyably.
Airtime’s Community Guidelines apply to all members and all content created, shared, or engaged with on our service. To ensure Airtime remains the joyful, welcoming space that it is, we expect everyone to adhere to these Community Guidelines. If you do not, your Airtime account may be suspended, deleted, or restricted in some way. In some serious circumstances, Airtime may work with law enforcement if we believe there is a genuine risk of physical harm or direct threat to public safety.
Sexually Explicit Content
- Do not create, distribute, promote, or solicit sexually explicit content or pornographic material.
- Do not offer or solicit sexual services on Airtime. Sexual services include prostitution, escort services, sexual massages, and filmed sexual activity.
- Not all nudity is sexually explicit. Breastfeeding and other depictions of nudity in a wholly non-sexual context are permissible on Airtime.
Harm to Minors
- Airtime is deeply committed to the safety of our members, including members under the age of 18. As such, we have zero tolerance for child abuse, including the posting, sharing, sending, or broadcasting of sexually explicit content that involves anyone under the age of 18, whether it be a video, image, photo, illustration, animation, or text. This includes posting sexually explicit content of yourself if you are under the age of 18.
- We also have zero tolerance for predatory or grooming behavior that solicits sexual behavior or acts from minors.
- Airtime will report any child sexual exploitation material to relevant authorities, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC).
- If you or someone you know has experienced or is experiencing harm, please call 911 or local law enforcement for help. If the threat is not immediate, we encourage you to reach out to the resource below:
- Crisis Textline: https://www.crisistextline.org/
- US and Canada: text 741741
- UK: text 85258
- Do not create content that is intended for spamming.
- Accounts that are created with the intent to disrupt other members’ experiences on Airtime, such as bot accounts or accounts used to distribute spam, are prohibited.
- Do not create accounts with the intention to attack our service in any way, including but not limited to attempting to circumvent rate limits, attempting to attack any APIs, or attempting to script our service, either manually or automatically.
- Airtime is not a place to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups.
- Do not attack or encourage an attack on someone based on their race, ethnicity, nationality, religion or religious background, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, disease, or any other identifying attribute.
- Do not post imagery or symbols that represent hate or discrimination of specific groups or communities. Examples may include but are not limited to imagery of white supremacy, i.e., Nazi symbolism, Ku Klux Klan paraphernalia, the Confederate flag, etc.
Harassment or Bullying
- Airtime is not a place for harassment or bullying. Individuals, communities, or organizations that engage in harassment or bullying behavior are not permitted to use our services.
- Do not post content with the intention of intimidating, harassing, bullying, humiliating, or degrading another person or group of people.
- Do not repeatedly target other people with unwanted room invites, friend requests, or messages.
- If someone blocks you, it is not OK to contact them from another account.
Violence or Threats of Harm
- Content that threatens or promotes terrorism or violent extremism is prohibited.
- Airtime has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to threatening to share sexual or intimate images of others.
- Do not post content containing depictions of extreme violence or excessive gore, including depictions of animal abuse.
Threats of Self-Injury
- The promotion or threat of self-injury or suicide is not permitted on Airtime. This includes the glorification of self-harm and eating disorders. Sharing resources regarding these topics without promoting or glorifying them is OK.
- If you or someone you know is in immediate physical danger, please call 911 or local law enforcement for help. If the threat is not immediate, we encourage you to reach out to one of the counseling resources listed below. Please know that they are available and want to help!
- In the United States:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, or 1-800-273-8255
- National Eating Disorders Association, or 1–800–931–2237
- The Trevor Project, a hotline for LGBTQ youth, or 1-866-488-7386
- 7 Cups of Tea, anonymous and confidential chat with an Active Listener
- Outside the US and/or other countries:
- 7 Cups of Tea (Locate your country in the upper right corner)
- Befrienders Worldwide (Locate your country in the upper right corner)
- Do not post content that is deliberately being used to spread false information that may cause harm to an individual or group. This may include content that denies the existence of tragic events or is deliberately used to spread misinformation for manipulative purposes.
- Your Airtime account should only represent you or an organization that you represent.
- Do not pretend to be someone else—including people you know, celebrities, brands, or other organizations.
Invasion of Privacy
- Do not post or solicit others’ personal information, including but not limited to home addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers. We also strongly recommend that you protect your own personal information.
- Do not film or share images of people without their knowledge and consent.
- Take extra care not to violate people’s privacy in private spaces, like someone’s home, bathrooms, dressing rooms, or locker rooms.
- Content that displays the use of drugs or drug paraphernalia is strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol use, vaping, and/or smoking are not permitted for underage members.
- Do not use Airtime for conducting illegal activity, including but not limited to buying or selling illegal goods.
One of the best parts of the Airtime community is everyone’s role in making it a joyful place. We all work together, creating and caring for the spaces we love. To ensure Airtime stays this way, please respect these Community Guidelines while using Airtime and do your part to build a safe and welcoming community for all members.
These Guidelines will change and evolve over time, along with changes to our product and the community. We will do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, but it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with the Guidelines. All actions taken on infringing accounts will be at the discretion of Airtime.
These Community Guidelines were last revised on, and effective as of November 24, 2020.