When you first sign up for Airtime, you will receive a text message (SMS) to the mobile phone number you provided. Airtime verification codes expire after five minutes. If you aren't able to verify your account before your code expires, tap "Get Help" and select "Send that code again, please."
If you don’t receive your verification code:
- Tap "Get Help" on your device and select "Send verification code again" to send a new code to your phone.
- Tap “Call Me” to receive the code via a phone call.
- If you entered an incorrect phone number, tap on “Get Help” and select “Enter a different number” to change your number.
- If none of these options work, then select “Contact Airtime” from the “Get Help” options.
Still having issues:
- Confirm that you have entered the correct phone number.
- Make sure your mobile phone is able to receive text messages and that you are not registered on any national Do Not Contact lists.
- Double check that you are not roaming, as that may affect your ability to receive text messages from Airtime.
Please sign in to leave a comment.