To help us verify your identity, we send a text message (SMS) to your phone. This helps us make sure that you are you and keep out trolls and spammers.
Some carriers and countries have trouble receiving this code. Our team is actively working to provide an improved sign-up experience for those users. In the meantime, please try these steps below if you're struggling to sign up.
If you haven’t received your verification code:
- Confirm that you've entered your phone number correctly. If there was a mistake, tap on "Get Help" and select "Try a different phone number" to change your number.
- Make sure your phone can receive text messages currently. If you can receive text messages, try resending the Airtime code again by tapping on "Get Help" and selecting "Send that code again, please" to send a new code to your phone.
- Being on a national Do Not Contact list interferes with our ability to send you a text message. Removing your number from the list will help you to receive the code from Airtime.
- Be aware that roaming internationally can impact your ability to receive our text messages. You may need to wait until you are no longer roaming to successfully receive our text message.
If you have received a verification code, but Airtime says it’s invalid:
- In most cases, this error means that your verification code has expired. Keep in mind that your code expires after five minutes. Try resending the code. To do this, tap "Get Help" and then select "Send that code again, please."