Videos and music come alive when you watch them together with your nearest and dearest on Airtime. To watch videos or listen to music together you have a couple of options:
From within a Room:
- Tap the red YouTube icon or the orange SoundCloud icon at the bottom of the room.
- Use the search bar to find the song or video you want to share in the Room.
- Tap "Post" to share it in the room Room.
- Once the song or video is posted in the Room, tap it to present it to everybody in the Room. This plays it for every member of the Room so you can watch or listen together!
TIP: To stop presenting a video or song, tap on it and then tap the red eject button in the top right.
From the video discovery tab:
- Tap the magnifying glass icon in the middle of the home screen.
- Tap "WATCH WITH FRIENDS" underneath a video that looks interesting to you.
- On the next screen, pick which Room to share it with from the list of Rooms you are already in. Or hit the plus (+) icon in the top right corner to create a new Room.
- You'll be automatically entered into the Room and the video will start presenting to every member of that Room. Watch and it enjoy together!