You can control your notification settings across the entire Airtime app from within Profile Settings.
To customize your app-wide notifications:
- Tap the Profile tab in the bottom right corner.
- To edit your profile settings, tap in the upper right corner of your profile.
- Tap on “Notifications” under “App Settings.”
- Tap low, medium, or high under Notification Frequency to set the frequency of how often you'd like to receive app-level notifications based on your personal preference. This will impact how many notifications you receive from Airtime, but anyone trying to reach you will always be able to.
To mute notifications for a specific room:
- From within the room, tap the room name at the top of the screen.
- Then tap the button for more.
- Toggle off “Notifications” and select a timeframe for how long you'd like to mute the notifications.