What is an Invite Code?
As a safe and private social network, Airtime can only be unlocked with an invite code from a friend. Each existing Airtime user has a unique Invite Code that can be shared with five of their best friends. Heads up — this code will expire after five people have used it to sign up.
How do I find my Invite Code if I already have Airtime?
If you had the Airtime app installed before November 19, 2019 — great news! You can easily find your unique Invite Code to share with your friends.
- Open the Airtime application.
- Inside your Rooms List, you will see a purple ticket, located underneath the search bar.
- This ticket contains your two letter unique invite code to share with your friends.
Note: You can also find your Invite Code in your Friends List, by tapping the people icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
How do I find an Invite Code if I’m new to Airtime?
If you are new to Airtime as of November 19, 2019, don’t worry — there are lots of ways for you to find an invite code. After you reach the “Unlock Airtime” screen and tap “I Don’t Have an Invite Code,” you have a few options:
- If you have contacts in your phone book that are already on Airtime — they have codes to give out! Reach out to them and ask for a code by calling or messaging them.
- No contacts on Airtime? No problem. Share on your Instagram story that you’re looking for an invite code to Airtime to see if one of your friends can help you out. If you’re lucky...we might just DM you a code to use!
- We’ve made it easy for you to post to your IG story — all you have to do is tap, “Open Instagram,” tag @airtimeapp, post, and wait for the magic to happen!