Rooms are where communities come alive. You can create a room to talk about whatever's on your mind, and invite people to join the conversation.
To create a new room:
- To create a new room, tap in the bottom right corner of either the Live Now or My Rooms screens.
- Select whether you'd like the room to be Hosted (public, but going live is restricted to only fellow hosts or those that they approve to go live), Open (public and open to anyone to go live), or Invite Only (private).
- Enter your room details, including the room's name and what you'd like to talk about. Don't forget to personalize your room by adding a photo as well! To continue, tap Create Room.
- Invite people to the room.
- Select any people you'd like to help host in the room. (NOTE: Hosts have access to advanced features in rooms, such as turning on their camera/microphone, posting media, and approving other members' requests for the stage.) Tap next to continue.
- Finally, review all of your information and choose to share the room with others if you'd like before entering the room.