Rooms are where communities come alive. You can create a room to talk about whatever's on your mind, and invite people to join the conversation.
To create a new room:
- To create a new room, tap in the bottom right corner of either the Live Now or My Rooms screens.
- Select whether you'd like the room to be Hosted (public, but going live is restricted hosts or those that they approve to go live), Open (public and anyone can go live), or Invite Only (private).
- Enter your room details, including the room's name and what you'd like to talk about. Don't forget to personalize your room by adding a photo as well! To continue, tap Create Room.
- Invite people to the room.
- Choose your co-hosts by tapping on their name. (NOTE: Co-hosts can go live at any time, and manage the room with you.) Tap next to continue.
- Finally, review all of your information and choose to share the room with others if you'd like before entering the room.