If you have changed your telephone number and are having trouble logging into an existing Airtime account, you may still be able to log in and access all of your rooms.
To log in to an existing account when you have a verified email registered on Airtime:
- After installing the Airtime app on your device, tap "Already have an account?" and enter your old phone number.
- Tap the "Get Help" option that appears after a couple of seconds of being on the verification code entry screen.
- Tap the "Send by email" option.
- If you have a verified email with Airtime, you will receive an email with a code that will allow you to sign in to your original account.
- Once you have signed in, update the phone number in your profile settings with your new number.
To log in to an existing account when you do not have a verified email registered on Airtime:
If you no longer have access to the telephone number you used to create your Airtime account, and you do not have a verified email attached to your account, you will be unable to access your old account and will need to sign up for a new Airtime account.