Have you changed your phone number and are having trouble logging in to your old account? Don't worry, you can still log in to your existing Airtime account and access all your rooms.
To log in to an existing account:
- After re-installing the Airtime application, tap "Already have an account?" and enter your original (old) phone number. It'll seem like you're creating a new account at first, but hang in there.
- Tap the "Get Help" option. It appears after a couple of seconds of being on the verification code entry screen.
- Tap the "Send by email" option.
- NOTE: Only verified email addresses will have this option. If you haven't verified your email address and don't have access to the original phone number for your account, unfortunately, you will not be able to log in to your account again.
- Check your inbox for the code and use it to sign in to your original account.
- After you've signed in, be sure to update the phone number in your profile settings.