To send a message in a room:
Chatting in rooms with people on Airtime is an easy and fun way to engage with the community. We'll show you the basics below!
How to send a message to a room:
- Enter a room.
- Tap the message bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Write your message in the text field, and send.
To send a message in a room while watching content:
- Find the message bar at the bottom of your screen, and send your message to the room. You'll be able to see what's playing, while still sending messages.
To clear the chat history:
If you're a host in a public room, or a member in a private room, you have the ability to clear the entire chat history for the rest of the room. Try following these steps below:
- Enter the room where you'd like to clear the chat history.
- Tap on the room’s name in the center of the screen.
- Tap , then "Edit Room Settings."
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap “Delete Room History.”
- If you're sure you'd like to clear the entire room history for everyone, tap "Clear History," and all messages and media will be deleted.
TIP: Anyone who enters the room can see the text chat.