To post a message in a Room:
- Enter a Room.
- Tap the Message bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Write your message in the text field, and send.
TIP: Even if you’re not live on video, you can still post chat messages.
To post a message in a Room while watching content:
- From your Room, tap on the piece of content you’d like to play. Your phone will rotate into landscape mode for the optimal viewing experience.
- From landscape mode, tap the chat bubble icon in the upper left corner.
- Find the message bar at the bottom of your screen, and send your message to the Room.
To clear the text chat:
- Tap on your Room’s name in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select “Delete room history.”
- All messages and media will be deleted.
TIP: Anyone who enters the Room can see the text chat, whether they are live or not.