To invite someone to an existing room:
- Enter the room and tap the room's name in the center of your screen.
- Tap "Add" under "Not Here".
- Search for the person or find them in your suggested list.
- Tap "Add" to the right of their name, and we'll send them an invitation to join the room!
- Enter the room and tap the people button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Search for the person or find them in your mutual follows list.
- Tap "Ping" to the right of their name. When you Ping someone in a public room, they will receive a notification that will bring them to the room.
To invite someone while creating a new room:
- To create a new room, tap in the bottom bar.
- Choose the privacy settings you'd like the room to have.
- Open (Public) rooms are visible and open to all users; Social rooms are visible and open to contacts of room members, and invites can only be sent by members; Private rooms are only visible to room members, closed to non-members, and invites can only be sent by members.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter your room details, including the room's name and what you'd like to talk about.
- TIP: Don't forget to personalize your room by adding a photo as well!
- To continue, tap Create Room.
- Select any followers or contacts that you'd like to invite to this room. You can always share this room out with more people later. Tap next to continue.
- Finally, review all of your information and choose to share the room with others if you'd like before entering the room. You can also adjust your Moderation Settings before entering the room. When you're all set, tap Take me to my room!