To invite someone to an existing room:
- Enter the room and tap the room's name in the center of your screen.
- Tap "Add."
- Search for the person by username or find them in your "Followers," "Following," and "Contacts" lists.
- Tap "Invite" to the right of their name, and we'll send them an invitation to join the room!
To invite someone while creating a new room:
- To create a new room, tap in the bottom right corner of either the Live Now or My Rooms screens.
- Enter your room details, including the room's name, what you'd like to talk about, and any tags you'd like to add. Don't forget to personalize your room by adding a photo as well! To continue, tap next.
- Select any people you'd like to help host in the room. (Note: Hosts have access to advanced features in rooms, such as turning on their camera/microphone, posting media, and approving other members' requests for the stage, and more.) Tap next to continue.
- Choose the privacy settings you'd like the room to have. Public rooms are open for anyone on Airtime to join, while private rooms require an invitation to join and cannot be found by anyone who is not a member. Then, tap next to continue.
- Select any followers or contacts that you'd like to invite to this room. You can always share this room out with more people later. Tap next to continue.
- Finally, review all of your information and choose to share the room with others if you'd like before entering the room.