A room creator, admin, or host can add, invite, or remove any member from their room with the room membership tools available on Airtime. Each room can have an unlimited amount of members, 250 hosts, and can have 10 people live on video chat at once.
How to add or invite someone to a room on iOS/Android:
- Enter a room.
- Tap on the name of the room at the top of your screen.
- Tap "Invite" under "Not Here".
- Enter the username on the search bar.
- Tap "Add" next to the name of the person you would like to invite to the room, and they'll receive an invitation to your room.
How to add or invite someone to a room on the Web:
- Enter a room you’d like to add members to.
- Click “Invite People” on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click “Search People”.
- Enter the username.
- Click “Invite”.
Removing members from rooms on iOS/Android/Web:
In public and private rooms, admins and hosts have the ability to remove members.
- For iOS and Android: Tap on the name of the room at the top of your screen, then tap on the person you'd like to remove.
- For the Web: Hover your mouse on the user's avatar or message and click .
- Select "Remove from Room."
- Select duration. You can remove a member for an hour, a day, or forever.
- 1 hour - the member will be removed immediately and can come back or be invited back only after an hour.
- 1 day - the member will be removed immediately and can come back or be invited back only after 24 hours.
- Forever - the member will be removed and will not be able to come back, even if invited.
- Tap "Remove".
Heads up: All active members of a room can see and hear what’s happening in that room, even if they don't have their camera or microphone turned on.