Adding Someone to a Room
- Enter a Room.
- Tap on the People icon in the top right corner of the Room.
- Find the friend you would like to add under Friends, then tap Add next to their name.
Tip: You can also invite a friend from your contacts to join Airtime, and the Room you would like to add them to. Tap “Invite” next to a friend’s name from your Contacts, and once they join Airtime, we’ll add them to the room automatically.
Removing Someone From a Room
- Tap in the top right corner of the Room.
- Tap on the member’s profile avatar.
- Tap in the upper right corner of their profile.
- Tap “Remove from Room” to immediately remove them from the Room.
- 10 people can be live on video chat at once, with 6 being highlighted in the header.
- Each Room can have up to 250 members in total.
Heads up: All active members of a Room can see and hear what’s happening in that Room, even if they themselves are not live.