It's easy to group chat with your friends via video and audio with Airtime.
If you are a room creator, admin, or host, you don't need permission to go live. If you are a room member, you can go live if the room host or admin invites you, or if you request to go on stage.
Request to go on stage
- Tap the raised hand icon at the bottom of the screen to request to go on stage.
- Tap "Request." Once the host accepts the request, you'll be able to turn on your camera and mic.
Exit the stage
On iOS and Android:
- Tap your video tile to open your profile.
- Under Stage Controls, tap the Exit Stage icon .
On the Web:
- Click on the upper right corner of your video tile.
- Tap “Exit.”
Turn your camera on or off
- Tap the camera icon at the bottom of your screen to switch the camera on.
Turn your microphone on or off
- From the bottom bar tap to switch it unmute.