Content comes alive when you watch together with your friends on Airtime.
To watch content together with your friends:
- Enter a room.
- From the bottom tab bar, tap in the lower left corner.
- Use the search bar to find your favorite content OR use the media categories to browse. You can search by All, Videos, Music, or Movies.
- Tap on the media to bring up a preview that only you can see.
- Once you’ve found something you love, tap “Post to Chat” and enjoy.
To share your own photos and videos:
- From the bottom bar, tap in the lower left corner.
- Use the filters along the top to select the photo(s) or video you'd like to share.
- NOTE: It's not possible to post more than one video at once.
- Tap the photo(s) or video you'd like to share.
- Select "Play Now" to present the photo or video on the Stage, or Post to Chat to share it in the chat.
To remove content that’s playing:
- Tap on the content that’s currently playing.
- Tap in the upper right corner. This will remove the content that’s playing for everyone in the Room.
Tip: When presenting content to the room, it plays for everyone watching. If you choose to present a different piece of content, it will replace what’s currently on the stage.