Content comes alive when you watch together with your friends on Airtime.
Hosts and room members that have been approved to go live by a host will be able to share content for room members to enjoy.
To watch content together with your friends:
- Enter a room.
- From the bottom tab bar, tap in the lower left corner.
- Use the search bar to find your favorite content OR use the media categories to browse. You can search by All, Videos (YouTube), Photos (your camera roll), Movies, Twitch, or Music.
- Tap on the media to bring up a preview that only you can see.
- Once you’ve found something you love, tap “Present to Room” and enjoy.
To remove content that’s playing:
- Tap on the content that’s currently playing.
- Tap in the upper right corner. This will remove the content that’s playing for everyone in the Room.
Tip: When presenting content to the room, it plays for everyone watching. If you choose to present a different piece of content, it will replace what’s currently on the stage.