If you have received unwanted communication from someone on Airtime, you can block them. If they have contacted you and shared content that violates our Community Guidelines, we suggest that you also report their content.
To block someone:
- Tap on the person's profile picture.
- Tap in the upper right corner of their profile screen.
- Tap "Block @username."
To unblock someone:
- Tap the Profile tab in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Settings in the upper right corner of your Profile.
- Tap "Privacy."
- Tap "Blocked Users."
- Tap "Unblock" next to the person you'd like to unblock.
What happens when I block someone?
Blocking someone will prevent them from following you, searching for you, inviting you to a room, seeing rooms you are a member of, seeing your app wide presence, and entering a room you are the founder of.
A member you have blocked will not receive a notification that you have blocked them.
Note: If you enter a room where the person you blocked is already a member or if they're present in the room, you will be notified upon entering the room: Heads up - Someone you blocked (@username) is in this room.