If you have received unwanted communication from a member, you can block them. If they have contacted you and shared content that violates our Community Guidelines, we suggest that you also report their content.
To block a member from within a room:
- Tap on the name of the room in the center of your screen.
- Tap on the avatar of the room member you’d like to block.
- Tap on in the upper right corner.
- Tap "Block User."
Note: If the member is currently present or live in the room, you can press and hold on their avatar or video tile and tap "Block User."
To block a user from your Followers list:
- Navigate to your profile by tapping your profile avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap "Following" under your username and bio.
- Tap on the member's name.
- Tap on to the right of Following.
- Tap "Block @username."
What happens when I block someone?
Blocking a member will hide their video and other content from your view, prevent them from mentioning you, prevent them from searching for you, and prevent them from creating a 1-on-1 private room with you. A member you have blocked will not receive a notification that you have blocked them.
To unblock a user:
You can unblock members from your blocked members list in the Privacy section of your profile settings. Your blocked members list will only appear after you have blocked at least one member.