In public rooms, only hosts and room members that have been approved to go live by a host will be able to share content or start games for room members to enjoy together. In your private rooms, you and your friends can choose what you want to watch.
To watch content with your friends in a room:
- From your room, click to find something to watch with your friends.
- Use the search bar to find something specific OR use the media categories to browse through trending content. You can explore Videos or Streams. You can also upload your own files, by clicking the to the left of your text chat.
- Once you’ve found something you love, tap Present to show this item to the Room.
To remove content that’s playing:
- Hover over the content that’s currently playing.
- Tap in the upper right corner. This will remove the content that’s playing for everyone in the Room.
Tip: When presenting content to the room, it plays for everyone watching. If you choose to present a different piece of content, it will replace what’s currently on the Stage.