Many of the technical issues that you experience on Airtime can be solved by updating the app. If you've confirmed that you're using the most updated version of the Airtime app, but are still having trouble, here are a few common solutions:
- Check to see that you are on a stable wifi network.
- Leave and re-enter the Airtime app.
- Check your connection by doing a speed test.
- Confirm that you are not muted.
- Check that you have given the Airtime app access to your device's microphone.
- If you’re using wired earphones/headphones double-check the device and cord for damages.
- If you are wearing wireless earphones or earbuds, disconnect them, refresh your application, and see if the audio improves on your device.
- Check the volume rocker on your phone.
- Turn off your Bluetooth settings.
- Check that you've given the Airtime app access to your device's camera.
- Turn your camera off and back on.
- Exit and return back to the stage.
- Restart your device.