When you sign up for Airtime, a Welcome Room will be automatically created for you to be able to connect with friends that you already know on the platform.
Anyone that you follow while you're creating your Airtime account, those people will automatically be added to your Welcome Room.
If you chose to sync your contacts while you are creating your account, your contacts will be able to see and enter your room from the Discover tab.
Navigating Welcome Rooms on IOS/Android/Web
- You can find your Welcome Room in My Rooms.
- Tap to invite people.
- Enter the username of the people you’d like to invite.
- Tap on the room name to edit the room topic.
- Click “add” to assign tags to your room to help people know what it's all about.
- Tap and select “Edit Room Settings” to change the privacy and permissions of your room.
Please sign in to leave a comment.